If you have an argument with a guy then afterward he completely ignores you what does this mean?

i have a guy friend, we were really close he even said we both clicked. I think he has feelings for me but my mate kept annoying him and winding him up, then she messaged him saying nasty things, then me and him had an argument now he completely ignores me. I don't have feelings for him and I don't hate him but I still want to be friends with him and I want to talk to him face to face rather than text to sort things out but he won't even answer my texts what shall I do?

02