What should I do... I'm lost.

i made a mistake last night.. in no longer a vergin. I want to tell the guy but its hard..

i called him

he called me back

he said he did you call?

i said yah

he said okaa. umm I'm busy what do you want

i said umm I was just wandering if your texting on your phone works

he said um no I don't kno what's wrong with is

i said ohh ok

he said bye and hung up so I cudnt ask him

should I call him back?. and just tell him straight up?
i meant I couldn't tell him that I lost it...
i need to tell him.. he needs to kno how upset I am.. and he needs to kno that I am disappointed in him

06

Most Helpful Guy

• well either you just had sex with a guy with some guy who wasn't your boyfriend or you neglected to tell us that's your boyfriend.

I'm going with he wasn't your boyfriend and you felt like you gave up something to a random stranger and it won't be viewed as special or anything like you properly imagined it, these things happen, just gotta learn to let it go, it sounds hard and harsh but there's nothing anyone else can do to help you other than help you move on to someone else who won't just take your body for granted then run off.