How do you feel about girls who smoke?

What do you think about a cute girl that smokes weed?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• That's cool. I'll be able to show her my lung & throat conscious variation on that which is simply melting hash into a spoon (put your lighter flame under it - makes you feel like a crackhead lol) with butter then mixing it with yoghurt, eating it (tastes pretty good) and feeling the high come slowly creeping up on you.

You get super high real easy like that, but it takes one hour to kick in and you won't feel it coming. If you take too much you will be stoned out of your mind, but if you take a little you'll be just right, and for a long time too, lasts way longer than a joint.

Plus you don't need to smoke it, which I don't like to do, it f***s up my throat and gives me that horrible parched feeling, also gives the nasty ciagrette smell to my clothes and hair. If she insists on smoking, that's fine with a window open. Making out will taste ick though se myah not too into smokers...