Honey there's just NO MORE MONEY............

Isn't it peculiar how many people will claim they can't afford healthier foods? Yet, will always find ways to spend money on: drugs/ booze/ clothes/ gambling/ salon visits etc. obvious the thing that matter most to them, just to bad their health isn't on the list.

P.S I am aware healthy foods are pricey, so please spare me if you choose to comment thanks

37

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% right. Healthy foods , when you factor in their nutrition value, are cheaper than 'fast' foods because guess what..you eat the 'fast' food, you're hungry again soon. But nutritious food will STASIFY your hunger until a reasonable length of time has passed, so you'aren't tempted to snack on expensive packaged items all day.

Why this doesn't sink in with many people, is hard to understand.