I don't have closure?

My boyfriend of 1.5 years left me recently. I haven't contacted him in about a week, but I saw him yesterday at a party that his mom was throwing, but I didn't know he was going to be there. I can't tell if he wants me back. He gave me the excuse that I'm immature as a reason for leaving me, but I don't know what he means by that. He says he'll be there for me in the future so now I'm curious if I should just move on or continue hoping he's going to come back. I want to call him and get the closure I want but I have no idea if that is a good idea or not. Please help :(

40

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't respect you enough to give you a FULL answer as to why he's breaking up with you instead of just calling you immature, then he's not worth your time anymore. I know it's hard after being with someone for a year and a half, but you need to go out and try living your life without him. At the worst, he will recognize that you can get along just fine without him and that may prompt him to reconsider/change his ways so that he can get you back. And if you really feel like you need to call him for closure, do it, but don't expect a full answer if he wouldn't give you one in the first place. Good luck!