How do you deal with liking someone who's taken?

Guys if theirs a girl you really like , And she's taken . But you guys have mutual friends , How do you deal with being around her . Do you talk to her , Ignore her or try to make her jealous . Share your thoughts .
Updates:
People always say , Get with someone else . But when you like someone it's hard to put another person on their level , Or basically faking it . I think it always shows some kind of way .

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah I agree the best way I have found is to find another girl or something to keep myself busy in the mean time. Some people probably continue trying to attract the girl or go become uncomfortable around her and don't meet her or their friends up as much until he can get over it. It's a different reaction with different individuals just like it is with women.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only way I have successfully dealt with this situation is to meet another girl who I like just as much. It distracts me and gives me some perspective and balance, so when I meet the original girl I don't have to be completely head over heels and feeling conflicted. I know it sounds cheap and makes me come across as fickle, but it works like a charm.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree if you develop strong feelings for someone it is hard to not put him/her on a pedestal. However, you should never get yourself into that emotional place for someone who is taken. This is one sure way to get yourself emotionally strangled.

• So true thanks

Recommended myTakes