Guys, what do you think about girls that are six feet and over?

Like girls that are 6'0" and over? I've seen girls that are 6'3", 6'4", 6'5" and even 6'9" on YouTube, but not in real life though. So what do you think? Turn on or turn off?

Just wondering

09

Most Helpful Guy

• this is like many questions on this site: generalizing people. Sorry, there's no "answer" to questions like this.. I , and also most guys on this planet will not judge a girl on how tall she is. Only the insecure retards will have a problem with a girl being super tall. Were going to judge her on many things that take a while to figure out. Is she funny? Is she pretty? Is she clever? Does she enjoy my company or is she a bitch? We take many many things into consideration, and almost no one judges a person solely on their height alone.