Guys, what do you think about girls that are six feet and over?

Like girls that are 6'0" and over? I've seen girls that are 6'3", 6'4", 6'5" and even 6'9" on YouTube, but not in real life though. So what do you think? Turn on or turn off?

Just wondering

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• this is like many questions on this site: generalizing people. Sorry, there's no "answer" to questions like this.. I , and also most guys on this planet will not judge a girl on how tall she is. Only the insecure retards will have a problem with a girl being super tall. Were going to judge her on many things that take a while to figure out. Is she funny? Is she pretty? Is she clever? Does she enjoy my company or is she a bitch? We take many many things into consideration, and almost no one judges a person solely on their height alone.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'll be honest when I say that a girl being taller than me is a turn off, but not a deal breaker. I'm 6'2" so I'm taller than average. I still could see myself with a girl who's taller though it's unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my best gfs was 6'1" and I really loved her...nothing wrong with tall girls at all...they can wrap those legs around you and their stunning thighs seem to reach into forever! <3<3<3=D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1, so chicks that are 6'0 are great and after that they get worse and worse as the height increases.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm 5'7, close to 5'8, but for some reason I find tall girls very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn-off, it feels emasculating to be around a taller girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefers girls not to be taller than me but there's nothing wrong with it! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • when a girl gets over 6'0" she's starting to look a little on the manly side even if she's got a feminine figure. Plus girls over 6 feet tend to be either lanky and gangly like volleyball players or too manly and amazonian.

0|0
    1|0
  • Turn on for sure. Many guys have a fantasy of being with a tall woman. There's just something about them that I find incredibly hot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes