Technology is the death of romance. agree?

I don't want to tell my kids I met the love of my life on Facebook, or that he asked me out in a text message...it's just not the same.

814

Most Helpful Guy

• Technology isn't ruining romance, it is merely changing it. You have an idea that romance is running after someone in an airport before they get on a plane and fly away, or w/e you think romance is, because you grew up thinking that was it.

• but how can anything that takes away risk and bypasses face to face human contact ever be considered romantic? texting someone to ask them out is easy, telling someone they're hot on a FB wall is easy, telling all that to their face is hard, and that's what makes it mean something.

• Things being difficult to do and things being romantic are two different things.