Do guys really prefer blondes?

I have black curly hair, fair skin and amber green eyes. But I always feel like guys like blond tan skinned girls more. Is that true?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite is redheads, but my next favorite would be like you: black hair, light skin and light eyes. It's just a striking look.

But at the end of the day, these characteristics are not really high on my list of importance anyway. If you looked at the girls I've dated over the years, the only "pattern" that would stand out is that I've dated 3 redheads. The others have been of various races, hair colors, heights, weights, and eye color. While she has to be physically attractive to me, that isn't an especially high hurdle to get over; the hard part is personality and compatibility. Those are the areas that are most important to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No.

Some like blondes.

Some like something other than blonde.

Some have a preference but date outside that preference because they like the girl.

Some have no preference at all.

Personally, I like red heads, however, the closest to dating one I've come is someone with auburn hair that had hints of red in it in the sun or looked red in certain types of light. The rest have all had dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have almost always dated brunettes and I married one...I love the way a couple of individuals on here hedged our answers by saying we would suck up to your Question or that your Answerers don't reflect reality...I will show you a pic of my wife if you do not believe me...as for the naysayers...they remind me of this----> link

0|1
    1|0
  • Dont like tan, I like pale skin more. As for hair color, I like blond, but being a blond, I can tell when its fake or not... But I just love brunettes and dark haired girls with light eyes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's true for me.

Expect to receive a lot of answers here who say "it's not true" but always keep in mind that the majority of the answers here very, very poorly reflect the real world.

1|0
    0|1
  • Well because you don't have blond hair, they'll say no, but generally bottle blonds stand out because blond isn't as common as black and brown hair

0|0
    0|1
  • Don't know where you've heard that, it's generally brunette > black hair/redheads > blondes > gingers

0|1
    1|1
  • Studies show that brunettes are generally more desirable than blondes.

0|1
    2|0
  • id say blond catches my eyes the most but I like all hair colors

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brunettes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly it's the overall package that matters. The length and texture of hair matter more than color. And having a smoking hot body matters a LOT more.

I remember a Playboy model who used to be blond and then when brunette. When she was asked if she got less attention as a brunette, her response was, "having big breasts gets me a lot of attention. I could be bald and I'd still get noticed." Truer words were never spoken. . .

1|1
    0|0
  • not me, I like brunettes. blondes all look the same to me for some reason.

0|1
    1|0
  • Actually, no. I don't like blond (it's not a big deal though) and I certainly don't lake fake tan ESPECIALLY on blond hair. Ideally, my dream woman would be tallish girl with fair skin, dark hair and dark eyes but personality and chemistry are more important than hair color and such.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope not true

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally prefer redheads, but only because I am one. But I don't think hair color really matters overall. If you are attractive, you can be attractive with any hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been a fan.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes