Do guys really prefer blondes?

I have black curly hair, fair skin and amber green eyes. But I always feel like guys like blond tan skinned girls more. Is that true?

115

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite is redheads, but my next favorite would be like you: black hair, light skin and light eyes. It's just a striking look.

But at the end of the day, these characteristics are not really high on my list of importance anyway. If you looked at the girls I've dated over the years, the only "pattern" that would stand out is that I've dated 3 redheads. The others have been of various races, hair colors, heights, weights, and eye color. While she has to be physically attractive to me, that isn't an especially high hurdle to get over; the hard part is personality and compatibility. Those are the areas that are most important to me.