Do you think its possible to tell when bad things are going to happen?

just curious what you guys think. you know how animals will go up to higher elevations before a flood. they can tell something is coming. do you think humans can do the same we just don't recognize it?

i have had this feeling in my gut for awhile and I don't notice it unless I'm calm. like something is coming and honestly it scares the hell out of me, and it feels like its building up and one day its going to happen.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Definately, I think most people just ignore their feelings or intuition.

A couple of weeks ago I had a feeling of foreboding about going out that afternoon. I told my family about it and they convinced me to ignore it. So I did, and wouldn't you know I fell down a few stairs and twisted my ankle that afternoon.