Do you think its possible to tell when bad things are going to happen?

just curious what you guys think. you know how animals will go up to higher elevations before a flood. they can tell something is coming. do you think humans can do the same we just don't recognize it?

i have had this feeling in my gut for awhile and I don't notice it unless I'm calm. like something is coming and honestly it scares the hell out of me, and it feels like its building up and one day its going to happen.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definately, I think most people just ignore their feelings or intuition.

A couple of weeks ago I had a feeling of foreboding about going out that afternoon. I told my family about it and they convinced me to ignore it. So I did, and wouldn't you know I fell down a few stairs and twisted my ankle that afternoon.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I definitely think we, as humans, have a deep rooted primal instinct, intuition, that enables us to sense things. I have found on many occasions I have felt a certain feeling, just an unsettled feeling, and that has always been a good sign to me of something that is going to happen.

I think everyone has this ability but some people don't listen to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Elephants for example go to higher ground when a tidal wave is coming because they have extremely sensitive feet so they can feel the ground vibrating so they move to higher ground. Yes animals can feel it but not in the way you are asking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, we can tell when things are going to happen... If you are tuned in to your intuition. I've had gut feelings about certain things and then they happen. But don't confuse intuition with paranoia. Maybe you're paranoid about something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a feeling last night that I should lock the door because someone might try to break in. Woke up this morning and the shed outside was broken into and lock completely cut off. I think sometimes you can feel like something will happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans are animals. We, like most animals, have evolved over the years and formed intuition and survival skills that will protect us even if we are not thinking about it. If you are like me, and have trained your intuition your whole life, you can predict a lot of things that will happen in the future. I, for instance, can almost always tell if my day is going to be good or bad right when I wake up based off of the feeling in my gut. I can tell when something bad physically is going to happen around me and a lot of other things.

Generally, nothing bad happens really...which is good. But those few times that I do get that feeling, I hate it more than anything because you can't really stop it from happening...whatever it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad things seem to come in 3's with me. If one bad thing happens, I usually assume another one or 2 is going to happen.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes