How do you take a good self portrait?

I've been needing some good self portraits. There aren't ANY of me on my phone. I'm not someone who will take pictures of myself all day. Nor am I the type that will hand a camera to my friends and tell them to take a picture of me.

I need a good self portrait of myself, but I'm not sure of how to look good in front of the mirror besides without having a shirt. I'm bad at normal self portraits.

Guys, what's your favorite self portrait you have of yourself or one that you've felt confident about?

Girls, what's a good example of a self portrait? a link would be nice or a description.
good example for a girl: link

she's doing everything right in that pic. her hair, her style, location is just her bathroom. I would like to know a good "guy self portrait" example

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Just find a time when you're comfortable. She's probably stuck in front of a camera all the time taking pictures of herself or with others. Try using your laptop and then work your way to the phone. Try it right before you walk out of the door to go to school or work. Your room is probably the best place because I find it creepy that people stand in the bathroom taking photos of themselves.