HEY guys and girls, which hair color is prettier?

A:(brown w/lowlights) link

B:(black) link

for someone who is mixed!

sorry, I've already asked about the first one but I'm so indecisive and I've come to hate black hair...

any other suggestions are recommended. I just really want to avoid going to a salon lol
  • A: Brown w/lowlights
    Vote A
  • B: Black
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
HI GUYS AND GIRLS. I dyed my hair black but I'm saving this pic for the spring, after sorority recruitment(in January) and I'm gonna go with the first color.

THANKS FOR VOTING PEOPLE

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Agreed with PengersL. It completely depends on what you look like. "Someone who is mixed" doesn't say enough about what you look like.

1|0
    0|0
    • ok, well my question wasn't for dumb responses like that

other people managed to actually answer

• Show All
    • If I wanted to stick with my natural hair color, I wouldn't be asking this

And other people found it helpful

but since I'm not looking for that answer, it's irrelevant

• Okay, well, I was just giving my input. And my opinion is staying the same. You're not gonna get good responses that'll actually be good advice because they won't be based on anything concrete. It's like asking what glasses to buy. It depends on the person.

• It varies from girl to girl. Since they are not the same person, the answers are irrelevant.

0|2
    1|0
  • A,it just brings more light to your face,but black hair is beautiful too,it just tends to close up tan people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think A suit you.B is kinda too dark for tan skin person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the black better, that brown looks like.. lacking something.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the woman

i like black, red, dark brown, and pink the most.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes