GUYS please ANSWER!!!! What Are You Thinking?

Okay, why is it I notice guys only flirt with girls when they're taken. Are you trying to steal us or something or is it coincidental?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• its not as if every male knows that the female is taken, we usually operate on a whim, take chances. its really your fault if you fall for some guy when you claim to be in a happy relationship with a guy. kinda like what iam going through but kinda the opposite. this girl found out I liked her in that way and she's taken but it seems like she's pursuing me but iam not really that interested at the time I was though. just seems that women like to lead men on to stroke their on egos, and I can usually tell if iam being strung along.