GUYS please ANSWER!!!! What Are You Thinking?

Okay, why is it I notice guys only flirt with girls when they're taken. Are you trying to steal us or something or is it coincidental?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its not as if every male knows that the female is taken, we usually operate on a whim, take chances. its really your fault if you fall for some guy when you claim to be in a happy relationship with a guy. kinda like what iam going through but kinda the opposite. this girl found out I liked her in that way and she's taken but it seems like she's pursuing me but iam not really that interested at the time I was though. just seems that women like to lead men on to stroke their on egos, and I can usually tell if iam being strung along.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There's no pressure with a girl who is 'taken.' No wories about saying the 'wrong' ting, ;no chance of her saying no since we don't ASK her anything. We can relax, flirt, and have fun. Usually we don't mean to steal you, although we wouldn't mind if it works out.

0|0
    0|0
  • There could be many reasons.

If we're talking teenage boys here it could be the competition thing - trying to get someone else's girlfriend from them.

It could also be that -depending on how serious you think the girl is in her current relationship- just pretty safe fun because you know that there's (practically) no chance she's going to take you up on it and therefore you don't have to do anything in return, like commit. It's just harmless fun but it gives the guy an ego boost.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rejection from somebody taken is nowhere near as damaging to the ego as from a single person. And getting somebody to leave their current for you feels more accomplishing and makes them feel like they are better.

0|0
    0|0
  • This happens more with women and men than the reverse.

Men do it on accident, where women do it on purpose (sort of.)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been said that those who are taken are more attractive to the opposite gender. This is the same for both men and female genders.

0|0
    0|0
  • more than likely we do it to see if we can or it is actually because we like the chick

0|0
    0|0
  • The same reason women do the same thing, we want what we can't have

0|0
    0|0
  • Women that are taken are more comfortable and less self-conscious. It's like they have a certain confidence about them because they aren't worried about what every guy is thinking about them. They already have a man so they are more comfortable being themselves. It's attractive. I notice the most attractive women in the room are usually taken because for me, confidence, being secure with yourself, and being comfortable are all very attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes