Anyone get seasonal pains?

for example just before fall my knee started hurting really bad. now winters almost in full swing and the right side of my hip has been getting sore. does this kind of thing happen to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, but I have noticed that my summer, spring and fall pains get worse in the winter.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My back really starts acting up when the cold weather kicks in. I'm not sure if it's just because I tense my muscles up more when it's cold to avoid feeling it so much, or if the cold just makes my spine ache and everything hurt more. =P But yeah, it's starting to hurt more again lately, especially after just having pneumonia, and my back getting used to being back at work again, using those muscles more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, not only in the winter but fall as well. I find that cold weather, as well as pressure drops/fatigue also make the aches and pains worse

0|0
    0|0
  • The only pain that gets worse for me is my injured knee, it hurts allot worse when it is getting ready to rain and when the weather gets a little cooler. Joint pain isn't uncommon when it gets cold outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not me. This could be happening because the cold weather effects your joints differently. You should get on a streching regiment, it can help lossen your joints and muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just the change of weather really, happens to most people

I get sore around the same time (I used to skate a lot and take some pretty hard falls)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes