I thought he liked me, now I'm not so sure. Advice?

Ok, so I've liked this guy for a while now. We're both 17 and we're in the same drama class at school which is how we kinda met. Part of the course was to create and perform a group piece and we were put in the same group, which was how we started talking.

We would muck around a bit during class and rehearsals. We'd make faces at each other across the room or even just look at each other, smile and laugh. We talked a bit and I found out we have quite a bit in common. On the performance night, some of the girls in the class helped straighten my usually curly hair for the performance and when he saw the end product, he said "Holy ****" and stared at me for a few seconds. He made me smile and laugh, so I started to really like him and I thought he liked me too.

Now that the performance is all over, we don't talk as much as we used to. We still talk a little at the lockers, but it's not the same. It's only been a bit more than a week since it ended, but now I'm starting to doubt he ever liked me.

I'm not sure what to do because I still like him. I'm thinking about asking him out myself, but I'm quite shy and I've had no experience with guys so I'm a bit nervous about doing it. Does anyone have any advice?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• just go up to him and ask him if he want's to go out for a coffee or dinner