What kind of music do you like?

And who's your favorite artist/band. Just want to ask. This is my first question here in GAG. LOL

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• genre: Rock/Country/Surfer

bands/artists: Jimmy Buffett, Kenny Chesney, Jack Johnson, George Strait, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Who...and SEVERAL others lol

Welcome to GAG! :D

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Kpop and Jpop.

Favorite bands:

Kalafina, Super Junior, Infinite, CNblue.

Btw, don't get me wrong,

it's just for your information because you're new on here,

this question has been asked many many times on here.

So you have to search and check if it's there before asking it.

Because the new questions get more answers. ^-^

2|1
    0|0
  • I like a lot of stuff..

MGMT is my all time favorite.

But Yeasayer, Empire of the Sun, Marilyn Manson, Eminem, Korn, Local Natives, Neon Trees, John Lennon, Modest Mouse, Death Cab for Cutie, Green Day, The Dirty Heads, Cage the Elephant, Atmosphere, Weezer, The Raconteurs..

Haha sorry that its a list, but you et the idea here.

0|1
    0|0
  • all over the place. from eminem to cole porter. favorite artists:eminem,strokes,adam green,andrews sisters,damned,white stripes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dubstep,Christian metal, a little country, 40s and 50s, classical! For dubstep datsik is great! And for Christian metal as I lay dying, country Zach brown band, 40s and 50s dean martin! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome. And I like 80s and 90s music, my favorite artist is Weird Al Yankovic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Offspring, I just love their raw power and great songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kpop. Epik High

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my music the same as I like my weapons!

Heavy and metal!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything except country.

Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Rush (their 70s stuff), Queen, Radiohead, Dillinger Escape Plan, Every Time I Die, Mastodon, Heart, Tool (Danny Carey is amazing), Puccini's operas, composer Chopin, composer Danny Elfman, Cream, Crosby Stills & Nash (& Young), Deftones, Incubus, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Jeff Buckley, Joe Bonamassa, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Stevie Wonder, The Temptations, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Travis Meeks (Days of the New)... and on and on...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes