Pink nail polish? Yay or nay?

Pink nail polish on girls? We're talking light pink.
  • It's nice and girly, I like it
    Vote A
  • If it suits the girl yes, if it's poorly chosen and doesn't match with the rest of it I don't like it.
    Vote B
  • No I don't like it.
    Vote C
  • I"m a girl and I want to see the answers :)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, light pink, close to flesh color. Matches almost anything including skin color.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't really think guys care that much about things like nail polish. But I have found that blue nail polish (that sparkling blue color or something) looks good on girls, even though it really doesn't change my view of her attractiveness.

2|0
    0|0
    • well yeah I"m pretty well aware of the fact that nail polish is not really sth important or big, but you know :d might as well ask. Fyi most of my nail polishes are blue, all shades of blue, sparkly, whatever you name it :d but I bought this pink one for my borthday and it's such a girlie pink :D

• Show All
    • ummmm it's my shift button not listening to me :D it's supposed to be '':D'' :)

• LOL okay. Seemed like you were doing it on purpose hahahah, nvm then :P

• I don't really care...lol...I would be too busy admiring your face, eyes, smile, hair...oh...and yes...gonna check out your thighs at some point!...<3<3<3=D

2|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear that color :) I'm looking for some darker colors now it's getting colder though.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think its so cliche for a girl to wear pink... I don't know maybe its because I'm a red head and I can't pull off pink stuff put I always thought it looked cheep and barbie-ish

0|0
    0|0
    • I have the same opinion about red :D No offense :D red hair might be the only thing I"d actually tolerate

• i love wearing pink nail polish. its one of my favs

0|0
    0|0
  • Should be her choice, that's why I chose option B.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's OK

0|0
    0|0
  • NAY. hate pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pink nail polish

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pink nail polish