How can I have a child?

Can not trust women. Will never let them near me.So how can I get the only thing that could make my life worth living which is to have a child? Adoption what else?
Updates:
I treat women with respect and show then that I care about them.Not what they want.Arrogance is always rewarded.Well I refuse to be arrogant.No more women for me I won't allow them near me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What about finding an egg donor and a surrogate?

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oh my instead of focusing on the fact that all those women did you a favor you want to sulk. Why would you want a woman who choose a leather jacket over you. She wasn't for you. Yor someone is out there and your gonna miss her bcaz you would rather throw yourself a pity party.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only moral option in this case is adoption. I'm not religious, but I think surrogacy is cheating. It's also quite disgusting when one's daughter is really his/her sister (because s/he used his/her mother as the surrogate).

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a problem puzzles me,why can you not trust women?i am confused,do you get hurt when dating with them?a child can not be brought up without a mother,the character of mother is very important in family.

0|0
    0|0
    • As women will go off with a boy that wears a leather jacket, has an arrogant walk and a tattoo. He treats women like crap

• i think not all women will do that,if you both fall in love with each other,she will not leave you just because of a man who wears a leather jacket or something else.maybe she is not the right one for you,you can find a better girl than her

• Actually, I believe children can be brought up without a mother. Gays and single fathers for the most part are actually very good parents. Single father's just need to be able to take on the maternal role more so than a usual father would.

• id say your best bet is adoption. and I think.u shud really work out the trust issue. it happens but not everyone is like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be a mentor to a child if being around children makes you happy. Or be a big brother! :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone with this sort of attitude towards women, wouldn't be allowed adopt a child. There's obviously something wrong with you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes