Why do we get bags under our eyes?

So recently I've gotten bags under my eyes more often, and even today I have them even though I got a good amount of sleep.

So why do we get them? And how can it be prevented?

Thank you!

02

02
  • You should go to a doctor. I hope you don't have sleep apnea because the ONLY doctor approved fix for that is to wear an EXTREMELY awkward mask every night. Needless to say I refuse the treatment because:

A. I can't breathe in that mask, and

B. If I get a girl in bed, she's gone if that mask gets on my face, seeing how girls like to cuddle at night while sleeping and they cannot cuddle with a guy in a mask.

The mak is connected to a CPAP device, one of the BIGGEST jokes in medical history, it's like a form of cruel and unusual punishment for us who can't keep our weight down to their ridiculous standards. Sorry for diverging to a rant, but I had to.

tl, dr: I hope you don't have sleep apnea.

• Well I don't have any problems sleeping, but thank you for the concern! :)

• Sleep apnea can have a stealth status, that is, you may THINK you are sleeping well, but the bags under your eyes may tell a different story. Try speaking to a doctor about it, seriously.

• I might try that, thank you

• I think it's cause you have lack of sleep. You should sleep earlier at least 8-10 hours a day.