If you had to get rid of one state, which one would it be?!

Americans, if you had to get rid of one state which one would it be and why?

Canadian, if you had to get rid of one province which one would it be and why?

This is just for fun!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• im from canada so id say nuke or bio-weapon ebola the entire province quebec =D

its a province of limp wristed french queers & national traitors who think theyre somehow superior to the English speaking canada, so I volunteer the province of quebec for take no prisoners national cull 100% kill em all let God sort em out

0|1
    3|1
    • I would say Quebec too, since they want to be their own country anyways ;)

• No just kill the bitchy-ass French politicians. They're the worst kind of politicians out there. Quebec people are great and they always speak English to other people anyways, especially in Montreal.

• Tough choice, I have to choose between Arizona and Texas...I can't choose between the two so I'm choosing both. Arizona for all the racism and Texas for being a police state (where school kids can go to jail for simple rules violations, and they ignore FEDERAL law that states that no one under 12 can face criminal charges for anything)

1|2
    0|3
    • that is terrible! isn't texas known for wanting to rewrite history, and teach kids something different?

• For the naysayers, Google "texas kids arrested" (without the quotes, of course). You'll see some legitimate crimes, but you'll also see what I'm talking about.

• Alabama in a heartbeat. For very many reasons but mainly because the world seems to get more dumb when their college football season rolls around.

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably one of the southern states bordering on theocracy... I don't have enough info to decide on the spot though but I've been hearing some bad things about Texas recently...

1|1
    0|2
  • Mississippi, because they are poor. =O lol, jk jk I don't know The one who values education the least.

0|1
    0|0
  • "California is like an artificial limb the rest of the country doesn't need. You can quote me on that." ~Saul Bellow

hahah

They can have their own country, I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know there's so many to choose from. Solid, liquid, or gas. I'd vote gas because some people are just completely foul.

0|1
    0|0
    • then you would also get rid of the super critical region so that is two states

• any state in the south. Too much hatred based on race, some idiots and too many hillbillies

2|2
    0|0
  • I'd say Arkansas---- those dumb hillbillys

For canadians I say Quebec------ I hate french

0|1
    1|0
  • If it were up to me all the states would become independent.

0|1
    0|0
  • Alabama. so much ignorance there.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes