Women, do you like guys in v-necks

Of course there are some details to which a man should have before trying a v-neck, but lets say that the guy is tall, semi-built, no chest hair, and semi tan.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! As long as they're attractive like you described. Not super deep v-necks though, that looks like you're trying to show man-cleavage.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• YES. Especially in that kind of build- v-necks are practically MADE for you guys. I hate it when guys who are juiceheads or stick thin wear them, the look just seems off to me. Although that could just be my body preference speaking, haha. The no chest hair is also a plus; it maintains the clean cut image. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I love v-necks on guys! Especially if its plain, white and not too fitted- suuuuper hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, v-necks generally look good on every guy I've seen with them on. I don't know, I have a thing for chests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes! That's the perfect type of person to wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • From that description, for sure. When guys with a lot of chest hair wear them, it looks terrible.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a good thing that I'm partially native American then. We don't grow chest hair in my family.

• if he can meet all of those things then its OK but generally not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • and semi-gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think v-necks are hot on guys with the description that you gave. I reckon they make a guy look casual but classy at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find them attractive on men, and to be perfectly honest, I can't help but associate them with gay men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer crew neck. I don't even like v-neck on myself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes