Does this mean I'm friend zoned? or possible interest?

I've been talking to this girl for about 2 weeks(I'm 18, she's 17) and we were texting last night and she told me how she's always in doors playing video games and going on tumblr on the weekends

I replied "Your so geeky ;)"

She then replied with a semi long statement of

"Well not many people asking me to hang out, and when I ask them to hang out they always blow me off. so I really only have this one good friend that hangs out with me"

-She's revealing a bit about her personal life to me, does that mean she only sees me as a friend?

-Or could she be hinting that I should make a move and ask her to do something on the weekend?
  • Yes, friend zoned
  • No, not friend zoned
  • Other (post what)
    Vote C

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You're in the friend zone because you worry about it. If you fear the friend zone then you are putting that one girl on the pedestal. Don’t put women on the pedestal and don’t keep all your eggs in one basket. There are plenty of fish out in the sea.

• Ok, sounds fair enough. Would you say making a move and not fearing the friend zone is the best way to go?