Do you think I dress slutty?

People at my collage say I dress slutty. I seriously don't see it at all.

I'll give you an example of what I wear

Head - Curly brunette hair, black mascara, eye liner, white eye shadow on the eyes, black on the corner of my eyes, red lipstick, pearl earrings.( Basically the 50's make up )

Hands - Long red nails, pearl ring and pearl bracelet.

Outfit:

Shirts- Blouses and tight long sleeved shirts (red and white)

Bottom: Pencil skirts, Tight skirts ( like pencil only are tight down your leg)

Legs: Fishnets(black,red brown) , Thigh high leather boots (black,brown, red), 2,5 high heels (black and red)

Do you think this is slutty if yes. What part and how do I tone it down?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call it slutty, it just sounds like you are overdressed for college.

For a more casual look you should probably lose the boots, and fishnets

5|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• About the outfits I don't think its slutty it just too fancy and doesn't suit to wear it in collage.Your hair is fine and your makeup,try to less it.I think the white eye shadow and black shading are too much.You can just wear the mascara,eyeliner and natural color for your lips.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dressing like that for SCHOOL? REALLYY? What the EFF? o.0

I always wonder about those people.

Anyway, sounds horrible for a school outfit. But who cares what other think if you like it right?

Though, for other occasions it's not so bad, but all the Red + the Thigh High Super Hooker Boots are not exactly screaming out "decent" if worn on a daily basis.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't think you look slutty I just think the fishnets are making it look bad and the tight shirts are okay as long as your not showing off too much cleavage wearing a loose shirt with a tight skirt would look cute too.As for yhe makeup just tone it done a little. Use more natural colors that compliment your skin tone.But don't always care about what people think as long as your happy is all that matters(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol born in June, or just like pearls?

Most of the "slutty" comments you'll have will be starting from the skirt down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fishnets are definitely not slutty any more. Be yourself and stand up against those who say that. You must be looking pretty nice. Like a pin-up girl from 50s... Nothing slutty for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. People who are calling you slutty, are jealous. If this is your style, then be my guest and by all means, go with it. You should never change for anyone, literally

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that you make an effort with the way you look. The problem is that most people dress super scruffy to college, and just in general actually. I don't think you should change your hair or makeup, because it sounds like youve got a dita von teese thing going on :) With your nails, maybe keep them a little shorter, like slightly longer than the tip of your finger. Tight fitting tops are fine, but only when paired with understated bottoms, so no fishnets fitted skirts etc. Might be better to wear jeans or pants of some sort. I think fishnets would be best to wear on nights out with skirts. If you like swearing tights, maybe wear some opaque/sheer ones instead. With the shoes, try to keep a little more simple, so stick to black and a kitten heel or flats.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you like the way you look don't care what anyone else says. Be happy with yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • do you wear white glittery lipstick? If so then yes you dress slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • How about pictures? I have a little bit of a hard time imagining all of that

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your wardrobe choice is a bit much, when considering you're dressing like that on a daily basis for school. I don't find anything wrong with you appearance wise as you describe, but maybe it's the way you're going about it by applying all the pieces together. The makeup choice is fine, but it sounds like it's a little to heavy especially assuming you're going to school during the day. Maybe dress down a bit if it bothers you about what people are saying, but if you don't care, just do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you dress nice. They're just jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just hate you because they ain't you.

0|1
    0|0
  • the fishnets with the boots may look slutty. I've worn them and been called slutty before, especially with boots.

maybe wear regular or patterned tights instead of fishnets.

pencil skirts are fine but keep it longer than mid thigh

shirts...white is see through, red is bright. maybe tone it down a bit.

makeup-sounds fine except the red lipstick may be a bit much.

i would need pics though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I reckon the makeup is fine, but maybe not the red lipstick, try a light pink or a nude, or even just a no lipstick, but a little gloss.

For your outfit, it sounds a little overdressed for college. Lose the fishnets and the thigh high leather boots.

Maybe try jeans or leggings, and if you like boots and heels, try ankle boots that have a small heel. Thigh highs are too dramatic for school.

For your nails, I think it is fine, but it could be toned down a little; if you like red, maybe a red french tip?

Hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, for the makeup, its all about the correct balance of things.

If you are wearing red lipstick that day, then for the eyes, use only a little eyeliner and mascara.

If you want to have more statement eyes that day, then tone down the lips (like I mentioned in my answer above)

• The fishnets is the only thing I could see as to them saying that. Lose them and go bare or wear tights. Maybe flats instead of the boots and heels? Personally, I have no problem with what you are wearing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Your could try different colors too?

• its too over the top for college. maybe try jeans, a normal top & flip flops

1|0
    1|1
  • I think the fishnets and tight leather boots are a little bit too much for collage, and try with less make-up. I think that a natural color of eyeshadow and lipstick, and some mascara and eyeliner are enough. ;)

You don't dress slutty, but it is just for a wrong occasion, you should tone it down a little bit and it will be okay for everyday :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Long red nails, maybe just short red nails

0|1
    0|0
  • every aspect of that is slutty.

When you are talking about 50s makeup, it sounds like you are describing a pin up girl.

Do you know why they call them pinup girls?

Here is a historical lesson for you. They are called pin up girls because a guy in the military could pin up her picture above his head and masturbate to completion fast with their pictures.

You are dressing very sexually. Why don't you just go get laid and find a boyfriend and stop dressing that way. You obviously just want sex.

2|0
    4|1
    • Not precisely sex, but definitely attention and distraction! It's school she's going to dressed like this.

The word Desperate in walking motion. lol

• maybe they think the fishnets with the thigh high leather boots with the high heels part is slutty. sounds like you dress pretty nice but that's the part I guess people might find slutty

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes