Do you think I dress slutty?

People at my collage say I dress slutty. I seriously don't see it at all.

I'll give you an example of what I wear

Head - Curly brunette hair, black mascara, eye liner, white eye shadow on the eyes, black on the corner of my eyes, red lipstick, pearl earrings.( Basically the 50's make up )

Hands - Long red nails, pearl ring and pearl bracelet.

Outfit:

Shirts- Blouses and tight long sleeved shirts (red and white)

Bottom: Pencil skirts, Tight skirts ( like pencil only are tight down your leg)

Legs: Fishnets(black,red brown) , Thigh high leather boots (black,brown, red), 2,5 high heels (black and red)

Do you think this is slutty if yes. What part and how do I tone it down?

139

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call it slutty, it just sounds like you are overdressed for college.

For a more casual look you should probably lose the boots, and fishnets