Girls how would you respond?

Ladies if a guy whose never talked to you but sit nexts to you in class came up to you one day and told you his feelings about you how would you respond?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, whether I'm attracted to the guy. If I didn't, it would make me extremely uncomfortable at first, but after thinking about it, I would be flattered. It's always nice to know that there's someone notices and admires you, that could never be a bad thing.If I liked the guy too, which would be purely physical obviously from what you've said, it would be a pleasant surprise and I'd make sure we talked more often from then on. I'd ask him to have lunch with me that day or something. As long as you don't tell her you love her or anything (lol) or come across as obsessed it'll be fine. You should just ask her why the two of you have never talked, and that you think she's pretty. Tell her you want to get to know her more