Girls how would you respond?

Ladies if a guy whose never talked to you but sit nexts to you in class came up to you one day and told you his feelings about you how would you respond?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, whether I'm attracted to the guy. If I didn't, it would make me extremely uncomfortable at first, but after thinking about it, I would be flattered. It's always nice to know that there's someone notices and admires you, that could never be a bad thing.If I liked the guy too, which would be purely physical obviously from what you've said, it would be a pleasant surprise and I'd make sure we talked more often from then on. I'd ask him to have lunch with me that day or something. As long as you don't tell her you love her or anything (lol) or come across as obsessed it'll be fine. You should just ask her why the two of you have never talked, and that you think she's pretty. Tell her you want to get to know her more

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• the problem is you don't even talk to her . that's a big red flag . I wouldn't tell a girl I don't even talk to that I had feelings for her just cause I sat beside her .

its OK to start talking to her but don't under any circumstances tell her you have feelings for her this early in the process

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be awkward at best, especially since I don't know him it's unlikely I'm going to return his feelings (yet, if I'm interested in him). I think it'd be much better to sit down next to her and say "Hey, I'm sorry we've never talked before but I'd really like to get to know you." and ask her to get coffee or just start sitting next to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with what's been written so far. It's too early to talk about your feelings. Just talk to her, maybe suggest you do something together and take it from there.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would have to agree that, that is too straight forward. if this is driving you nuts then do what you think is best but I would suggest taking it slow and getting to know each other first then proceeding

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I would try to avoid the guy. I know it might sound harsh but for some girls that feels like attacking someone in liking them. First try to fine out her intresses and have an conversation about it. Do it normal. Not like, you walk up to her and then talk to her. Just stand beside her for a while so she will notice you. After she knows you are there, you start the conversation. Then, if you would like you can say something like... I like your smile or something like that. (yes sounds cheesy but that is one of the points that you make her notice your feelings.) BE confident! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably be surprised. But if he's not a weirdo about it I would go out on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • a rule of thumb with women in general is if they are attracted to you they are more likely to be receptive to your advances.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes