Girls, how would you feel if a guy was hitting on you in front of your boyfriend and he didn't seem to care?

And he tells you afterward that the reason he doesn't flinch is because he has full trust in you that you wouldn't cheat.

What would you think?

80

Most Helpful Girl

• i would think that is very nice of him that he trusts me. I would also think it is a good sign in a relationship because he knows I am faithful, and also that he is not insecure, (like always wondering if I'm cheating.)

if a guy was hitting on me (even if I'm not responding) and my boyfriend immediately goes and bashes him up or whatever, I would think that is a bit possessive of him (not good)

so... that's what I think.

• Just curious, would you not find a bit of jealousy as a simple sign that he cares or feels the need to "protect" you or something? Would him being jealous immediately be a negative for you no matter what?

• for me, a little bit of jealously is nice and sweet (as you said, I would see that as a sign that he cares), but over-protective is not good.

• K, thanks. +1