What is one thing you can never do or be?

i can never be a vegetarian longer than a week max, and I also will never eat raw meat. how about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend recently became an omnivore after 8 years of being a vegetarian. My aunt, uncle and cousin recently became vegetarians and have done it for a couple of months...we'll see how long they can last, ha ha (especially my uncle, who eats pretty much everything you put in front of him).

I could never be a smoker/drug user. It's not appealing to me (as much as people say it's cool to do). I've seen the stuff they put in all that crap and I don't need to be putting it into my body

1|0
    0|0
    • haha! I'm with you on the smoke drug thing too!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Bungee jumping, sky diving, parachuting, hang gliding.

Also, to full accept religion, and to full accept vegetarianism are two things I can never do. I can be okay with it, and be polite about it, and I can politely ignore the subject, I can be tactful, but I can never fully accept either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could never be infantile and shallow enough to believe in the god thing. I very rarely eat any kind of flesh, so that isn't a problem at all for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm with you on the vegetarian thing. I eat red meat everyday (cooked of course) so giving up meat would be mission impossible.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would never sh*t in public :D

0|0
    0|0
  • id say sky diving, too chicken for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Do my homework.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could never do anything that has to do with health care, a paramedic, cop, wrecker driver, or fireman. Not a lawyer either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes