What is one thing you can never do or be?

i can never be a vegetarian longer than a week max, and I also will never eat raw meat. how about you?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend recently became an omnivore after 8 years of being a vegetarian. My aunt, uncle and cousin recently became vegetarians and have done it for a couple of months...we'll see how long they can last, ha ha (especially my uncle, who eats pretty much everything you put in front of him).

I could never be a smoker/drug user. It's not appealing to me (as much as people say it's cool to do). I've seen the stuff they put in all that crap and I don't need to be putting it into my body

• haha! I'm with you on the smoke drug thing too!