Girls do you like guys who are upfront?

I just told this girl that I just met that I like her and I want to get to go out with her. Also I asked her what food she likes so I could take her to a place that she likes.

Or would you rather like more mysterious guys?

91

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who can play kind of the whole 'sexy, mysterious' thing sometimes, but who is upfront about their feelings for me, because I hate it when they send me subtle hints and I have to guess what they are trying to tell me (because there is always a big chance I could be reading his clues the wrong way).

So yeah, upfront about your feelings for her is good. Just one thing though, don't ask her out too soon, get to know her a little. You could say something along the lines of: I'd love to get to know you some more, and then maybe I could even take you out to ________ for lunch/dinner sometime?

I guess it all depends on the kind of girl she is, some might like the going out with a guy even if she doesn't know him that well, but others might prefer to know more about who they're dating.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Good luck :)

• what do you mean mysteripus but at the same time upfront about his feeligs? Aren't you contradicting yourself?

• ohh OK I see what you mean

• heh, sorry for the confusing answer :P