Girls do you like guys who are upfront?

I just told this girl that I just met that I like her and I want to get to go out with her. Also I asked her what food she likes so I could take her to a place that she likes.

Or would you rather like more mysterious guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who can play kind of the whole 'sexy, mysterious' thing sometimes, but who is upfront about their feelings for me, because I hate it when they send me subtle hints and I have to guess what they are trying to tell me (because there is always a big chance I could be reading his clues the wrong way).

So yeah, upfront about your feelings for her is good. Just one thing though, don't ask her out too soon, get to know her a little. You could say something along the lines of: I'd love to get to know you some more, and then maybe I could even take you out to ________ for lunch/dinner sometime?

I guess it all depends on the kind of girl she is, some might like the going out with a guy even if she doesn't know him that well, but others might prefer to know more about who they're dating.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean mysteripus but at the same time upfront about his feeligs? Aren't you contradicting yourself?

• Show All
    • ohh OK I see what you mean

• heh, sorry for the confusing answer :P

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it's OK to take a little time to get to know someone and feel comfortable around them before asking them out, but when you do I think directness is good. I've always had to play guessing games and it's a pain in the ass. I've pretty much taken up being the 'blunt' one, which for some odd reason tends to throw people off...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like more upfront no bullsh*t. I don't like having to read between the lines. I like to read what's right in front of me. I am not Sherlock Holmes, nor will I ever be.

1|1
    0|0
  • I definitely don't like games. So it's a big YES for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys that are mysterious with everyone else, and upfront with only me. That way, I know that he's really interested.

1|0
    0|0
  • Up front. I don't need a mystery for a boyfriend. I like to know what he wants from me at all times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Upfront.keep it real.why dance around the issue? We both know what it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Women want the opposite of what they say they want.So take her where you want and ignore the answers from women on here.They know I am right!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like up front, but I also like to be surprised. Knowing what she likes can be good and gives you choices as to where to take her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would defiantly say be up front. Personally I like it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes