The One That Got Away?

Guys, lest you had a soft spot for a girl (she just has this special place in your heart) but couldn't get together due to viable reasons (career obligations), how long would it take for you to get over her? AFTER 4-5 MONTHS: In the case that you were to spend time with her again for a pretty long period of time? She still has a thing for you, would sparks fly and would your feelings for her be even stronger?

I wouldn't like him to be the one that got away.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It took me longer than a year... and counting. And yes, I would still go for her if I got the chance. I don't know if my feelings would be stronger, but until I'm not completely over her I'm going to have feelings for her. And until I have feelings for her, I'd want to go on a date with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Was yours a case of unrequited liking? What was the obstacle?

• Yes. I would not see her often, we would talk even less. At one point she must have known I liked her because I asked her out. But then just nothing really happened due to circumstances, we never ended up going out. I still don't know the exact reason, which I think made it hurt more. We have not talked for almost a year now.

Recommended myTakes