Got any good homemade exfoliator recipes?

Please tell me some recipes for exfoliator scrubs that I can make from stuff just laying around the house.

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Oatmeal and warm milk with a little honey (play around with the ratios) but it has to be a very thick and dry like consistency (not like the oatmeal you eat). Best if you use organic materials, but if you can't, no worries. What you have to do after you mix the ingredients is first wash your face then hold it for a few minutes over hot steaming water (to open up the pores) and start rubbing it in. Leave the mixture on your face for 10-15 minutes then rub/ wash it off. It is a great exfoliator a long with a nourishing mask. It great for sensitive skin and over a little while it also controls skin tone due to the nutrients of the milk