Got any good homemade exfoliator recipes?

Please tell me some recipes for exfoliator scrubs that I can make from stuff just laying around the house.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oatmeal and warm milk with a little honey (play around with the ratios) but it has to be a very thick and dry like consistency (not like the oatmeal you eat). Best if you use organic materials, but if you can't, no worries. What you have to do after you mix the ingredients is first wash your face then hold it for a few minutes over hot steaming water (to open up the pores) and start rubbing it in. Leave the mixture on your face for 10-15 minutes then rub/ wash it off. It is a great exfoliator a long with a nourishing mask. It great for sensitive skin and over a little while it also controls skin tone due to the nutrients of the milk

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Crush up 3 aspirin tablets (use a few drops of warm water to break them up), mix them with some honey, and leave it on for at least 15 minutes before washing it off with warm water and a wash cloth.

Or you could use just aspirin and water, but the honey moisturizes.

0|0
    0|0
  • used coffee grounds...thats what I use and it works really well the caffeine firms up your skin plus if you like the smell of coffee-related things you have a faint hint of coffee following you around for a couple hours afterward :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yogurt + lemon juice + honey

2 tablespoons yogurt (preferably full fat, greek yogurt like Fage works well)

1 or 2 drops lemon juice

1 teaspoon honey

mix it all up and put it on your face for 10-15 minutes.

0|0
    0|1
    • I should add: The yogurt will gently exfoliate, the lemon juice will create an even skin tone and lighten darks spots, and the honey will moisturize.

• Show All
    • this is a load of bullsh*t lol

• LOL not bullsh*t at all. Just google yogurt and exfoliate (generally you should look stuff up before calling bullsh*t). Yogurt has natural properties that tightens your pours and exfoliates your skin.

• -Brown sugar+white granulated sugar

But if the white granulated sugar is too much, just use the brown sugar

-Crushed aspirin

-Microfiber wash cloth

0|0
    0|0
  • I like using sugar or salt and olive oil..try not to use salt on your face,its better for the back or legs

0|0
    0|0
  • brown sugar , honey , and olive oil it leaves your skin super soft and nourished :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if its good but I heard using oatmeal works.you can blender it too

0|0
    0|0
  • Mix brown sugar and milk together to form a paste. It works pretty well in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sugar, honey, and olive oil

Crushed aspirin with honey

0|0
    0|0
  • I use a rough wash cloth and gently rub circles over my face. It works pretty damn well

1|0
    0|0
  • i heard salt and olive oil is a good scrub

0|0
    0|0
  • Sugar and honey? I've always liked that one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes