If a guy doesn't text you a lot does that mean he isn't into you?

This guy I've hung out with a couple times is kind of a bad texter...he even told me himself he is a terrible texter and is like that with everyone. He is a guy, has a busy schedule, and we just met/started talking so I don't expect him to respond right away or text me much anyway. But, I also know some guys are attached to their phone especially when they meet a new girl. Is this a bad sign that we don't talk much? He didn't reply to my text this morning, and even though this is the first time he hasn't, it still gets my mind wandering!

01