Do you guys enjoy hiking?

If so do you enjoy light hiking as in a simple trail, more moderate like hiking a ridge, or full blown hiking as in a mountain peak? I personally enjoy all 3.

I just recently hiked Mckittrick Canyon in the Guadalupe Mtns. its a pretty easy hike with little elevation change and is about 7 miles in all, we got to see the maple leaves changing in there.

What have you hiked recently?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I looovvve hiking.

Do it a lot back home,

most recently I did the Tongariro Crossing last summer before I moved away.

it's a 25km day hike over a volcano in an incredibly unique alpine landscape...we had terrible weather though, horizontal sheets of icey sleet and no visibility on the summit ridge, in mid summer, go figure.

41
  • I absolutely love hiking, recently went on a 10 mile hike somewhere near the Appalachian Mountains. We got to see a beautiful waterfall and hike through caves. Fantastic day.

It was more of a ridge. Haven't hiked/climbed a mountain yet, but hopefully I'll get there soon!

• I love hiking. I've never been mountain climbing but I would love it. My dad has climbed four of the 7 summits and it sounds fantastic. I would love to go.

• I really love hiking but don't get to do it that much. I have only done some simple trails and moderate hiking so far though.

• Yesss. I love hiking and just the wilderness in general.

• Yes, a good walk in the woods is nice from time to time.