How can I make a girl feel comfortable with me?

How can I make a girl feel comfortable with me? What are some things I can do to make her feel less nervous and just love to be around me. I feel like a lot of girls want to get to know me but I don't give off a comfortable vibe, I feel a little intimidating. What are some cozy tactics I could use?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Open up and tell something embarrassing or goofy (but not too bad) about yourself. Showing that you're human and make mistakes too is always reassuring. Or maybe admit that you collect kitten calendars or that you're a major star wars dork. These aren't very "cozy", but if they work you can gradually branch out and get into deeper conversations the more you get to know each other. Another thing is choose a comfortable setting. Alone in your house might be a bit much at first, but maybe a movie or some interesting activity would be fine. Nothing too serious too soon.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ask her about herself. Get her talking, seem sincere while you're listening, and she'll start to trust you more. It's really as simple as that. Don't touch her until you're sure of how she'll react.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like some girls like the guy to do most of the talking, am I right?

• Girls like guys who talk, yes - but girls, like everyone, also like talking about themselves. Talking about yourself makes you feel more comfortable with someone than hearing about them does. Ideally you would talk evenly, but if you're more comfortable with her than she is with you, I'd adjust the conversations accordingly.

• Keep the talk simple and free flowing, try not to appear self conscious or very intense,..ask her about how has she been and rather a whole lot of general stuff, don't forget to give one or 2 compliments here & there, be it her dress or anything else...be a good listener too, hear her out and give your opinions etc..

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her a secret (:

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes