What does he mean by "cute"?

this guy... I've known for a little over a year, and he's one of my closest best friends... he's amazing... and we were all involved in this thing this year and I gave him a small gift... it was a lego batman... because he loves legos and batman... and it has a cape and everything... and he came up to me and said "thank you" and "it's cute" -- but he liked it... but I dunno... he didn't say it was awesome, even though it was... and he also said that I was one of his best friends... I don't want to read too much into it, but I dunno...

guys, do you ever tell a girl something she got you was cute?
thank you guys for knocking sense into me! =)

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but I don't see how that would be a clue he likes you? If he called you cute it'd be a different story. It all depends on how a guy says stuff to you or how he looks at you or pursues you.