How do I get to understand what I want?

My mind is a mess,and I just don't know how to put it together.I don't know what is that I really want,so I just do things randomly,resulting in messing everything up...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• can you describe some result that you want in your life? go crazy. anything. just to get you to think.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to be happy,and not hurt other people...I think

• be specific. do you have anything as a goal that is specific, realistic and measurable. and it should be a challenge, not easy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• take some time to yourself, relax, try and do things you find comfort in and enjoy. keep a pad of paper and jot down whatever thoughts relating to the issue you have and try to forget about it once you got it down. after awhile when you feel more relaxed and ready go back through the note and try to make sense of the things you were confused about. hopefully this helps?

0|0
    0|0
  • Life is short. Have fun but don't be a loser. Keep your goals first. Do whatever makes you happiest and always be honest with yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reflect more. If you want to realize what you really want, you need to calm down, breathe, and WRITE DOWN your goals and want you want out of life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes