URGENT! writing her a song?

I'm hoping to win this girl over by playing guitar and singing at open mic. she used to like me and we made out around a month and a half ago but now we're closer to friends and she isn't sure about what she wants with me, so I haven't talked to her for a week and I'm not going to talk to her for one more week so that I can make a better impression on her when I see her at open mic night next Tuesday. I'm going to play "clarity" by John Mayer, "under the bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers (she knows that I know she likes that song) and finally I'll play a song that I wrote. it's kind of a song that is about her. I'm not going to be completely obvious, but enough so she knows it's for her. afterward, I'll talk to her alone, maybe flirt a little bit, and be like "did you like my song" and from there I'll tell her I really like her.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not exactly my style, but I do despise romance :O

I wish you luck :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Aww, that's so sweet and it's in my opinion a very romantic way of telling

someone one how you feel. I'm sure she'll greatly appreciate it, good luck

and I hope you get the girl! : )

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact that you said win her over already shows you've lost the battle. You don't have to win something you already have, and if she was interested in you it would have happened by now. Most likely too much time has gone by for her to still be interested. Playing/writing a song for a girlfriend would be appropriate, however this in my humble opinion would just most likely embarrass you.

0|1
    1|0
  • How nice. I think it is a great idea. She will love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • good stuff man, update the question when you have done it to let us know how it went

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute and endearing. She'd love it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes