Tattoo Placement Question?

I plan on getting a quote in greek, "? ? ?sµ? ?µ? µ?se?, ??s?ete ?t? ?µ? p?t? ?µ? µeµ?s?e?." I'm wondering where a good place would be for it. I was thinking on my chest but thought to throw it up on GAG to see what other people have done.

101

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you can talk with the tattoo artist about placing. They have stencils to place the design on the body and you can decide if you want any additions or movement of it. See what looks best on your body type. For a male, you might want a more muscular place so if the design you choose doesn't quite fill the area, a little bit of colored or greywash background might make it fit better and look better placed.

You could do something symbolic that reminds you of this quote with it or just alone, that's just another idea.