Tattoo Placement Question?

I plan on getting a quote in greek, "? ? ?sµ? ?µ? µ?se?, ??s?ete ?t? ?µ? p?t? ?µ? µeµ?s?e?." I'm wondering where a good place would be for it. I was thinking on my chest but thought to throw it up on GAG to see what other people have done.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you can talk with the tattoo artist about placing. They have stencils to place the design on the body and you can decide if you want any additions or movement of it. See what looks best on your body type. For a male, you might want a more muscular place so if the design you choose doesn't quite fill the area, a little bit of colored or greywash background might make it fit better and look better placed.

You could do something symbolic that reminds you of this quote with it or just alone, that's just another idea.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• my mother is Greek but a Greek Jew thus we hate tat's.. don't do it get a henna tat.. or put it on the sole of your foot so you know you have it and it won't hold you back from a job or a woman.. B/C some women in your future that you might really like will turn you down for having a tat!

0|0
    0|0
  • better you put it on your back and straight down..

!

coz if you put it on your chest you know everybody can see it easiely..

better you have tatoo that just some people who can see it. means you have private tattoo..and put it in the right place like I tld u, onur back straight down!

;)

and if you still not sure, just checkin the internet ;)

good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just going to look like you're in a frat with an insanely long name. Might I suggest you try another language?

I know a guy from my frat (pro business coed fraternity), Delta Sigma Pi, who has our Greek letters on his shoulder. It looks pretty cool and I'm not even into tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can have it on so many places. I personally like it when it's on the inside of the lower arm. You can have it on your lower leg as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a phrase on my right ribcage that curves with my ribs. Its more feminine but looks awesome.

You could still have it on your ribs but have it in a block text.

Or have in on your collar bone.

0|0
    0|0
  • across your shoulders for something that long I saw a comment that said the sole of your foot it wares off the bottom of your foot because I talked to a tattoo artist about getting a smile face on the bottom of my toe

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you want a tattoo of a bunch of upside down letters and question marks?

0|1
    0|0
  • Get it on the chest dude, there was a poll on here recently where girls said they liked chest tats more than any others.

0|0
    0|0
  • from shoulder blade ot shoulder blade

0|0
    0|0
  • On your side, going up and down your rib cage.

0|0
    0|0
    • this if you put it in multiple rows, if not then a good place is on your back from one shoulder to another

Recommended myTakes