How often do you need to see a girl?

I a a senior in college so I decided to settle down and date someone or the first time. I just recently started going out with an amazing girl but we live about 30 min away from each other and we do not attend the same school so we don't see each other as much. How often do you need to see a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• as often as you both agree to,if she asks to see u,go see her, and also ask her how often she would like to see you,this will clear it all up from the beginning.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think there's any set amount. As much as you feel like, if it's too little, she'll tell you.

Me and my SO met up every day, just to hang out. Not really dating, but works just as fine. If it comes to dates, proper dates... I don't think you need too many of them, at least for our part we haven't had too many real dates, not even sure if it's been once every month so far. But as long as you meet up and just hang out together, it'll be fine.

1|1
    0|0
  • I live 30-40 min from my Boyfriend and see him 4-6 days a week.

Its really up to how much you want to work on your relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask your penis. It will give you all the wisdom you need.

0|1
    0|1
  • I see my gff once a week currently. I'd like to see her more often but she's busy

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend lives an hour from me and we see other usually two or three times a week

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes