Is it possible to go to the same bar too often?

there is this country bar I have been going to on Saturday nights off and on for a number of years . don't go there every weekend but go at least once - twice a month . its really busy on the weekend and a lot of girls party there . its not the only bar I go to and there is a couple other bars in that city as well I've been to but there more nightclubs and a much different scene.

lately I just wonder if I've been there too much and seem too available or something . as I don't seem to be dating the girls there for whatever reasons , I'm not sure if there just not interested or what the issue is
  • Yes too often
  • Maybe
  • No can't have too much of a good thing
    Vote C

10