Decipher INTEREST SIGNALS! BEST Answer :)

IF YOU WERE to tease or say something playful and cheeky to a girl (whilst adopting a playful/cheeky tone and having a smile play at the corner of your lips as well) despite knowing that SHE LIKES YOU (girl expressed her interest/ made it v.obvious), what does it mean? Do you like her? Bear in mind that she still felt embarrassed around you (you a little as well), could hardly look at you yet you still directed a teasing remark at her! Is there a certain level of attraction there?

It's coupled with a few others: Looking at you more often while in a grp (obvious and totally redundant), turning to see if you laughed and turning head to look at you when you walked away from /towards his direction.

02