Decipher INTEREST SIGNALS! BEST Answer :)

IF YOU WERE to tease or say something playful and cheeky to a girl (whilst adopting a playful/cheeky tone and having a smile play at the corner of your lips as well) despite knowing that SHE LIKES YOU (girl expressed her interest/ made it v.obvious), what does it mean? Do you like her? Bear in mind that she still felt embarrassed around you (you a little as well), could hardly look at you yet you still directed a teasing remark at her! Is there a certain level of attraction there?

It's coupled with a few others: Looking at you more often while in a grp (obvious and totally redundant), turning to see if you laughed and turning head to look at you when you walked away from /towards his direction.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A guy doesn't have to actually like a girl to flirt. He might just like to know that someone likes him, and plays on that card because he likes the thought that he's actually flirting with someone.

The last part though, might give away more, obviously looking at you and turning to see if you laughed isn't 100% it can be bot that he likes you, or that he knows you like him. But the fact that he looks at you when you walk away may show that he's got some attraction to you.

Then again, some guys sometimes "Fall in love" with girls just because of the fact that the girl likes them.

So there might be that there's nothing to it. You'll just have to keep figuring, if he knows you like him and you keep flirting with him, he'll make it more obvious after a while.

2|0
    0|0
    • Hmm what about that if the last part happened before he even knew I had a thing for him? Specifically the staring at me ( I looked up straight to see his eyes, normal?), looking at me more often in a group of others . He would turn to look at just me in the midst of addressing sb who's seated a few seats away from me (turn not subtle). I just sensed sb turning in my direction, looked up to meet his eyes. Head turning part when I walk away (corner of eyes) & caught him looking me up/down lol.

• If it happened before he knew anything about you liking him I guess it counts C:

• If a shy guy were to tease sb(NEVER EVER DOES THAT), it prob counts a lot yeah? I should just snag the puppy home huh ?LOL.

• What you guys playing hard to get? Sounds like Ostrich love games.

I never did the interest signals, because I'm a very straight forward guy, who just blurts every feeling of emotion. If I liked you, I would just come up to you and say I like you, lets get it on.

Interest signals can easily be misinterpreted for something else, I hate em.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes