If I'm 20 and still a virgin and never had a relationship...am I a loser?

I mean what does that say about my character? I'm pretty socially relaxed and funny. Kinda introverted, but that shouldn't be an issue.

I would think I'm good looking too. In high school, I was almost recruited to be a model (on the condition I work out, which I didn't want to do back then because I was an AP student/nerd lol). I'm only 5'7 though.

Now I workout every day, I have a job, I have good guy-friends (these guy friends always hook up and have gfs now...except me!)...

I feel like there shouldn't be anything wrong with me...yet why do I suck interacting with the opposite gender?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i hate how people say you have plenty of time!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ah no, it just means you aren't a pick-up type of girl, and guys know that and don't come to hit on you often. And you have other goals in life than having sex. At your age, that's a good thing, I think. Don't worry about it, you'll have your chance!

0|0
    0|1
  • Hell no, dude. You're just a late bloomer, what a today's society would etiquette you. You sound like a normal dude who has responsibilities in his life. Meeting chicks and interacting with them should and will come naturally. Go out, meet new people and you'll see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If anything you're a winner. It's hard to not fall into the things that society says a person HAS to be to feel good about themselves. I use to feel this way(im 21) but once I start talking(and pulling) girls & realized that when I want "some" I can get it, I feel like I might actually WAIT till I get married to "do the do"(still get head tho). *Thumbs up*

0|0
    0|0
  • No your not a loser. Think positive many guys are lazy at your age and don't even have a job, your a AP student, and you have good friends. many guys these days just want to smoke, drink, do drugs, or hook up with girls. Like I said think positive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not a loser at all. Different people go at different speeds. Just be comfortable and confident (not cocky but confident) in who you are and I wouldn't worry at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, your are like the male version of myself.

I have never been in a relationship nor kissed a guy. But I've also have been told plenty of times how supposedly pretty I am. And I've also have had a lot of opportunities for being kissed, but I really do believe in the special-ONE-theory, so here I am.

I guess you are the kind of boy I'd secretly like too meet. With as much experience as myself, a person who I could be sure would never pressure me for anything since we'd both experiencing what it is to have a partner for the first time...

I don't feel pathetic at all because I know it's been my decision. And I can't wait to see my first boyfriend's face when I tell him he's been my first kiss. That way he'll sure know how important he is to me :)

So don't worry. You're not alone-! haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I know. And the sad thing is, I'm not sexually afraid or anything. In fact, I know I can be really good in bed and just in loving in general, you know? I'm sure the girl I'd be with would be really satisfied (I'm not a nice guy at all...but not really a bad boy). I do tease a lot though.

It's just so sad.

• No your not a loser. Do things on your timeline not everyone elses.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes