If I'm 20 and still a virgin and never had a relationship...am I a loser?

I mean what does that say about my character? I'm pretty socially relaxed and funny. Kinda introverted, but that shouldn't be an issue.

I would think I'm good looking too. In high school, I was almost recruited to be a model (on the condition I work out, which I didn't want to do back then because I was an AP student/nerd lol). I'm only 5'7 though.

Now I workout every day, I have a job, I have good guy-friends (these guy friends always hook up and have gfs now...except me!)...

I feel like there shouldn't be anything wrong with me...yet why do I suck interacting with the opposite gender?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• i hate how people say you have plenty of time!