Kill without getting caught?

i was wandering how can you kill some one without getting caught it is not like I well kill someone I'm too much of a chicken to do so

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You kill them, put their body into an encasing where it won't be discovered then move to Europe and get a new identity. I watch all these crime shows and no one ever flees to Europe or asia, always to Mexico... WTF?

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you want to get away with murder you need:

No body, so either very well hidden or dissolved.

No motive, so a random person. Preferably living more than 5 hours away, from another race and another age group than you.

An alibi, proof that you were nowhere near that person at that time.

No criminal record.

No traces on the internet like posting on sites questions like "kill without getting caught" or googling the missing persons name daily starting before the actual disappearance (yes, I daw a ducumentary on someone getting caught like that).

1|1
    0|0
    • i did not mean it like that I meant poisoning with a some kind of drug that it is undetectable or use a guy to do the job in front of me

• Show All
    • I'm a little afraid of you.

• Ow, don't be, I wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm just really well informed... On almost everything.

• If you wanted to do that then offing someone with no motive they can track would make you safe. Why do you think serial killers avoid justice for so long? Cops basically have to wait for serial killers to mess up bad in order to catch them.

0|0
    0|0
    • my problem is not with the cops it is with the people cops salve there crime not by evidence but by asking around and in my country that is way more power full then evidence

• Cops are notoriously bad at collecting evidence. They don't know how to swab correctly... They gather limited material and contaminate tons of stuff on the regular.

0|0
    0|0
    • in my country the people are are the ones how salve the crimes and they know every thing even though they can act really stupid please they you can dig out my history by just asking anybody

• You put yourself into a position of power, i.e. governor, CEO, president, dictator and then you can basically rule despotically over your minions and decide their fate.

0|0
    0|0
  • you won't kill cause you are a chicken, so if you werent a chicken would you have killed then?

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't know most likely no but there is a chance that I would couse some people don't deserve to live

• You can't. They will eventually find out, and there is NO statute of limitations for murder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can make great plan to kill someone, just sure I wouldn't get caught but I wouldn't kill a human.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only well planned people can actually get away with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Please do not post repeat questions, thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • because police sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice try . why would you even ask such question, if you aren't going to do it. I'm reporting you to the FBI or police

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to play a part being a suspect of this

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes