+1 y

How does a guy stop trying too hard, stop being desperate to get a girlfriend? how can I stop being desperate?

Now, don't get me wrong in which you think I mean I'm desperate as in I will take any girl, as in I have no standards, no not at all, I do have standards, I don't just want any girl, I obviously have to be attracted to her.

Another thing I don't really understand or get, is that when people are giving advice, they commonly always say "just stop looking and the right girl will come", "good things come to those who wait" phrases, quotes like that, when obviously, those people need to get a reality check and know that girls take on a passive role in the dating and relationship scene, as in most girls do not approach or pursue, chase guys, ask them out, etc.
0
5