Have An Opinion?
Here's what I found: link link Apparently not only occurs with tampon usage.
Basically, when you put a tampon in it introduces bacteria into your body that wouldn't normally be there. If you leave a tampon in for too long, it acts as a sort of incubator and the bacteria levels reach too high of an amount for your body to fight of. The bacteria will enter your blood stream, make you really sick, and often it will kill you. Of course, not many people get it, but its very serious if you do.
Toxic shock because of tampons is really rare. It only happens if you leave them in way too long, and even still, you're not very likely to get it. You can google it to find more specifics.
If you leave tampons in too long there can be bacteria build up!
It's when you keep in a tampon for more than 24 hours. you can die from it.
Its your body saying "ew I don't want this old blood in me anymore"
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.