Why are there no statistics on how many men are victims of violent crimes in google?

Rick56
i was doing some research looking for violence statistics. and from page one to 25(I got frustrated and quit) is all and only about violence against women and children(note not determining the sex of those children...) I was told by someone that the reason for this is because Men tend to be neglected when it comes to talking about victim hood. And gave me the challenge of finding one posted statistic on violence perpetrated against men. am I to believe men don't get murdered and don't get assaulted? anyone else notice this or have a comment on this?
+1 y
Maybe I should rephrase it... Why is it when you specifically put in a search for Men victimized. Google responses is filled with source material on victimized Women. Without adding and complicated criteria. Google produces thousands of sorces for female victimhood. But when searching for male victimhood you have to isolate so much.
0
4