If a guy gets all flustered when he talks to do, does that mean he is interested?

Pinklady94
I've been at my job for a few months now and I believe one of coworkers, well supervisor to be in fact may be interested in me. It seems whenever he talks to me he gets super nervous. He jumbles up his words and speaks really quickly.

I called today to ask a simple question and just with that he seemed like he was flustered! I've noticed when he talks to other females at work he isn't like that. There has been some other signs that make me believe he is interested, but is this a definite sign? I'm not for the whole supervisor-employee dating thing so I avoid flirting with him at all costs. But I'm quitting my job in a few weeks because I honestly hate it. Should I go for it then?
3
0