Need some advise * mature answers only*?

TealTallulah
Hello everyone I'm new here. Anyway, i have a question i would like some mature input on. So in high school i had sadly sent a picture of my boobs to this guy i had class with. I told him to delete it before i sent it and he said okay. But after that whole experience i didn't like the feeling of sending pictures like that. So i avoided his text and he would ask if i got his text and i would lie an say no or my phone isn't working anymore and that I'm getting a new number or something like that. I eventually got a new phone a moth later and i didn't tell him. He would ask me when I was getting my phone fixed but i would keep saying i don't know. But he didn't have to take the class second semester so we didn't see each other anymore. Only on graduation practice and he was hugging a friend then he asked me for a hug and i have him a look and then he told me i didn't have to hug him if i didn't want too. Anyway long story short, it's been over two years i mean there was a side of me that believes he deleted it but then there is a side of me that isn't sure. I know messaging him out of the blue about it would be strange but what do you all think? I guess I'm worried one day it would pop out of the blue years down the line but my friends think I'm worrying too much
+1 y
So would it be too much to ask say message him and ask him about this or should i leave it alone?
+1 y
Just so everyone knows this was a one time experience. That was The first and last picture i ever sent anyone. A one time mistake.
8
7