My very (very) drunk friends thought it would be funny to pull down her tube top in front of everyone.

Anonymous
Me and my girlfriend of 3 years went to a party together. She usually doesn't wear stuff that shows off her body cause she thinks its slutty (she only wears clothes that are 3 sizes too big or borrows my clothes). Anyway I somehow get her to a tube top to the party. She didn't really want to but deiced to do it for me. Well when we got to the party. Long story short My very (very) drunk friends thought it would be funny to pull down her tube top in front of everyone.To matters worse for her she wasn't wearing a bra again she did it for me. They wreck her shirt by breaking the elastic so she couldn't pull it back up. I didn't cover her up cause I was laughing with my friends. Anyway I gave her my hoodie after I got her out of the bathroom (where she hiding out). I took her home (we're living together) she started yelling at me cause made her look stupid in front of everyone that's when we had a really bad fight, She made me sleep alone that night. Now she's all p*ss off at me and won't talk to me. Any ideas?
5
0