Confused by my ex? How is he feeling? Help!?

My ex and I broke up around 3 weeks ago. Since then we've never gone more than a few days without talking/hanging out. We were sleeping together, but he decided he couldn't do it anymore because he still has feelings for me. He dumped me for texting another dude a couple times and therefore no longer trusts me. I am willing to do anything to show him I can be trusted and have learnt the hard way. When we were hanging out last, he wanted to go through my phone to see who I've been texting, asking if I've been on any dates etc. It is obvious he is still deeply in love with me and is really hurt. He then said we shouldn't talk anymore and I decided to finally go no contact, so he could get a taste of what it's like to really not have me around. I blocked him off instagram/facebook/kik etc. 10 minutes later I get a call from him asking if I blocked him on Facebook and then was asking who the usernames on my snapchat bestfriends list are.. we weren't friends on fb before I blocked him, so he must of been thinking about me and trying to see my page. I kept the convo short and said I was going to bed. I'm confused, because he says he doesn't want to get back together but does things that shows differently? What can I do to earn back his trust?
Confused by my ex? How is he feeling? Help!?
Add Opinion