Recently met a guy, does he likes me?

We just know each other for a month and we already get along well, he always text me with smileys and is nice to me and we even decided to go together to live in another country cause we share the same dreams. He gave me one of his hats, he jokes with me and on the other day I said I wanted to learn a dance and he told me he would teach me and dance with me.

But he never asked for my number and we've never went on a date just the two of us.

He asked for my number!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering he texts you I am not sure he needs your number per se and may not consider himself in need of it either. The date element is nothing to be alarmed about as it's been a month. The rest show clear indications of interest so long as he is not the same with everyone else; if he is then it's generic friendliness and you should simply be patient as the level of interest is present but not high enough to be considered an investment.

• thank you!! He is friendly to our friends but I feel like he has been more with me lately and when he is talking, he looks more at me and remembers things we've talked and yes I'm gonna be patient...

• Well I hope this pans out in your favor young miss.

• Thank you Panther!

What Guys Said 1

• There's a strong possibility although the facts that he hasn't asked for your number is worrying

• well yeah but then I think it's because we talk on Facebook

What Girls Said 2

• How has he texted you without you number?

• I think you may have gotten friend zoned.
    Or
    He likes you but doesn't want to admit it yet.
    Or
    He has feelings for you but he doesn't know what they are yet.

• Too many options there lady!