My girlfriend cheated on me a few weeks back... I forgave her but why is it so hard now?

She cheated i forgave her and its been about a month. she expressed how she did it and gave details... now i constantly have haunting images of what she told me... it won't go away... sometimes i look at her and it just comes back... i want to let this go and i hv but it keeps coming back:'( The guy she sheated on me with goes to the same school i stopped by today and he passed by her and she called him and asked him something ( i can care less what). i was there... i looked away trying not to break down cause im an emotional guy. she told me she was going nearby to return but i got up and left. i just couldnt take it. even writing this im crying... its so hard!!! :'(
3
5